Pav Bhaji is a very famous street food that is relished by everyone. Usually, the tawa or the Kadai is the thing used to make Pav Bhaji, but today we are going to prepare it using the pressure cooker. The pressure cooked Pav Bhaji also tastes very amazing, especially on weekends. Pav bhaji, when made in the pressure cooker, takes less time and so this is best when you have a shortage of time.
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 finely chopped medium sized onion
- 3 finely chopped small sized tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 chopped small sized capsicum
- ½ cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 large sized potato cubed
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ teaspoon haldi powder turmeric
- 2 teaspoon Pav Bhaji masala
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 cups water
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 sliced lemon
Making of Pav Bhaji:
1. Take a pressure cooker and heat 1 tablespoon of butter in it. Once the butter is heated, add chopped onions and saute for a minute. Then add ginger- garlic paste and saute again.
2. Now, add chopped capsicum and saute them until soften. Then add tomatoes and saute them until they turn soft and mushy. Then add green peas and potato and saute again.
3. Once all the vegetables are cooked well, add chilli powder, haldi powder, Pav Bhaji masala, and salt. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. Now, add 1.5 cups of water and give a good stir. Then, cover it and pressure cook for 3 whistles. Let the cooker cool down and then see if the bhaji is ready or not. Add more water is required.
5. Once the bhaji is cooked, mash the vegetables using a potato masher. Once the vegetables are mashed, mix well and garnish it using finely chopped coriander leaves and few drops of lemon.
6. Yummy pressure cooked Pav Bhaji is ready to be served. You can also top it up with butter before serving. Relish it on weekends with your dear ones.
Have you ever think how to prepare Laddus with fruits? If your answer is ‘no’ then go for this Mango Malai Laddu recipe which has interesting new flavors. The North Indian recipe is made with the mango puree, paneer or chenna, chopped nuts, ghee, milk powder and condensed milk. This sweet dessert is a lip-smacking recipe which could be made on the festivals and special occasions. It tastes yummy when topped up with the sugar syrup. So, you have no reason to wait for. I am providing you with the ingredients used and the method to prepare the delicious Mango Malai Laddu.
- Total Time: 40m
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Calories: 340
- Servings: 5
Ingredients for Mango Malai Laddu:
- Paneer – 2 cup
- milk powder – 4 tbsp
- condensed milk – 8 tbsp
- Pistachios – 12
- Saffron – 2 pinches
- mango puree – 2 cup
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Milk – 4 tbsp
- Almonds – 12
How to prepare Mango Malai Laddu:
Step 1) To make this amazing sweet dish, bring a big vessel & add grated paneer, sugar and milk powder into it. Mix properly all the components until the mix becomes gentle.
Step 2) Now, in a deep-bottom vessel after placing it over the low flame drop the paneer mix from the bowl & keep stirring it.
Step 3) Now, include mango puree & coconut milk to the vessel alongside condensed milk & stir to simmer it on the low flame.
Step 4) Now, include sliced almonds, saffron powder and pistachios into the vessel. Keep stirring the vessel & let the mixture gets the thickness.
Step 5) When the mixture turns thick, switch off the flame. Pour melted ghee on the mixture & combine once again, let the mixture cool down. When the mix is cooled, take out little portions from the mixture & make small balls out of it.
Step 6) Mould it in tiny balls with your hands, and the mango malai Laddu is prepared to serve!
Generally, Gulab Jamuns are shining and golden brown prepared from tiny thick balls of milk dough immersed in the sugar syrup & the taste of cardamom. But what I’m referring now is completely unique and different. This is a sole blend of Gulab Jamun also so common and everyone’s choice, rice. The rice balls immersed in milk rather than sugar syrup.
Rice Gulab Jamun is a yummy dish that is loved by each age group people. Rice Gulab Jamun recipe is given here with the procedure steps in detail. And with the help of that, you could learn easily to make the recipe. It is a simple recipe that is perfect to start with for the first-timers. Rice Gulab Jamun is a recipe that is originated from the fusion cuisine & is so famous across the world. The recipe is good for serving four people. You could find this recipe at almost each food venues and you could also cook at your house. It is a simple and easy dish that doesn’t utilise much time. The mouth-watering and fantabulous dish takes only a few minutes for preparation and forty-five minutes for cooking. The aroma of the Rice Gulab Jamun make you crave for more and you couldn’t resist yourself fro it.
Ingredients for Rice Gulab Jamun:
- 500 gms – rice Flour
- 250 gms – Sugar
- 4 – Cardamom
- 500 ml – Milk
How to prepare Rice Gulab Jamun:
1. Dry roast rice flour into a vessel & stir constantly until it becomes brown in colour. Knead rice flour with the warm water till it gets a soft dough. Make tiny balls out of rice flour dough & steam cook for around ten mins.
2. Boil milk & drop sugar as per your expected sweetness. Include cardamom & rice balls in the milk & allow the rice balls to soak for around 60 minutes. Chill & enjoy.
Mattar ki Kheer recipe is amazingly drool-worthy. It is the perfect dish for the ones with sweet cravings all the time. This recipe will be accepted by everyone who is tired of eating the typical kheer recipes and like to try something unusual. The delightful dessert is healthy and tasty too. You could have this flavoursome kheer dessert on the events like buffets and kitty parties. Kheer has always been a saviour for the ones who do fasts on the Durga Puja and Navratri. The North Indian cuisine is prepared by shelled peas alongside ghee, milk & lots of sugar crystals. It is also included with many nuts with the raisins, green cardamom & pistachios that could definitely make you love the recipe from the heart. So, go ahead to try the recipe & relish the tastes. Here are the recipe details with the complete list of ingredients used and the procedure steps to make the recipe.
- Total Time: 35m
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Calories: 382
- Servings: 3
Ingredients for Mattar Ki Kheer:
- shelled peas-1/2 cup
- milk-1/2 litre
- green cardamom-6
- ghee-4 tbsp
- sugar as per the requirement
How to prepare Mattar Ki Kheer:
Step 1) To make this recipe, boil the peas till they get tender & grind them to a fine paste.
Step 2) Then, take a thick-bottom vessel & place it on the low flame. Now, drop green peas paste alongside milk into it & bring it for the boiling.
Step 3) Allow it to boil for around fifteen mins till the mixture is lowered to half. Now, drop green cardamom powder, sugar, sliced pistachio nuts & raisins to the mixture. Mix properly & simmer it for around four to five mins.
Step 4) Detach it from the flame, decorate it with almonds & enjoy.
Pista Choco Barfi, a delicious recipe of dessert, made by using the khoya, ghee, powdered pistachios, rose essence, powdered sugar & cocoa powder. The Chocolaty & nutty dessert recipe would be liked by everyone.
Ingredients for Pista Choco Barfi:
- powdered pistachios-1/2 cup
- khoya-1 1/2 cup
- green cardamom-1/4 tsp
- ghee-2 cup
- cocoa powder-1 1/2 tbsp
- powdered sugar-1/4 cup
- rose essence-two drops
- edible food color-two drops
How to prepare Pista Choco Barfi:
Step 1) Place a deep-bottom vessel which should be non-sticky too over a low to moderate flame & drop khoya with the sugar powder sugar in it. Stir it constantly & cook the mawa or khoya for around fifteen mins.
Step 2) When the khoya is cooked, put it in a big dish & let the mixture cool thoroughly. Divide the mix in 2 same parts.
Step 3) Put a portion of khoya in deep bowl & drop cardamom powder, green food colour, rose essence & powdered pistachios into it, combine properly.
Step 4) Next, take other half of khoya in big vessel & drop cocoa powder in it. Combine it finely too! Now, put one cling wrap on a flat surface or wooden board & grease it with ghee.
Step 5) Put the made pista mixture on it & place it evenly utilising the hands to make a 200 mm * 175 (8” * 7”) rectangle. Form a cylinder roll of chocolate mixture & put it on the pista mix leaving (1”) side from bottom. Roll it so tightly with support of a cling wrap.
Step 6) Smoothly detach the cling wrap for getting a roll & cut into fifteen equal slices & flatten it so lightly. Refrigerate slices for around fifteen mins. (Optional: You could decorate it with silver varq & sliced pistachios & just enjoy it!)
Scrambled eggs could be made in minutes by mixing veggies with eggs. It is a super simple recipe & could be tried even by them who are not expert in cooking. Egg recipes are favourite among those who wants the dishes which needs minimum cooking efforts. Scrambled eggs are not only convenient to prepare but are also loved by those who can’t make the omelette without breaking. The egg recipe you will enjoy best when you have it with toasted bread slices using some tomato sauce. You could make the egg delicacy on Sundays once you are only lazing around & don’t want to make a proper meal. Just have it along with chapati or a piping hot cup of coffee or tea & you’re done for the day.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs:
● beaten egg-4
● Well sliced tomato-1
● butter-1 tablespoon
● grated ginger-1 teaspoon
● salt-1 teaspoon
● powdered black pepper-2 pinch
● Well sliced onion-1
● powdered turmeric-1 pinch
● chopped green chilli-1
● handful sliced coriander leaves-1
● boiled peas-2 tablespoon
How to prepare Scrambled Eggs:
Scrambled eggs is one of the simplest dishes to make. Actually, if you are in jiffy & like to enjoy the wholesome & protein rich meal, then the simple egg recipe is ideal. In a glass vessel, brake four eggs. To prepare the scrumptious egg recipe, drop pepper & salt into it & whisk finely.
Now, combine tomato, turmeric, onion, butter, green chilli, coriander leaves, peas & ginger. Beat until it becomes fluffy. To prepare the dish, even more aromatic you could involve some well chopped garlic cloves. It would include a piquant aroma to the healthy breakfast dish.
Nest, heat oil in a deep bottomed vessel. Pour in the eggs & stir continuously until the mixture dries up. The flame should be low & allow the egg to cook for two to three mins. Detach from fire & distribute it hot with chapati or fold it inside a pita pocket or bread.
The cutlets possesses chapati & lot vegetables which make them complete meal in itself like having veggies and the chapati. The good mix of veggies make it nutritious & healthy.
Serve the roti cutlets as it is or you could make wrap or sandwich with it. We have also been through the vermicelli cutlets, oats cutlets & macaroni cutlet. You could make sandwich & wraps with them also. These are tasty combinations to try. They are super easy & delicious.
- 3-4-Chapati, Tortilla or Roti
- ¼ cup-Grated Carrot
- ¼ cup-Well sliced onions
- 1-2 teaspoon-Lemon Juice
- ⅔ cup-Boiled mashed potatoes
- 1 tbsp + 2 tbsp for coating-Rava/Semolina/sooji
- 2 tbsp-Coriander leaves
- 2-Well sliced green chilli
- ½ tsp-Red chilli powder
To make Lettuce wraps & Sandwiches:
- 2 pieces-Bread
- 3-4-Lettuce leaves
- Break tortilla, roti or chapati in tiny pieces.
- Grind them to a grainy mixture & put it into a mixing vessel.
- Include boiled mashed potatoes, lemon juice, salt, green chillies, onions, carrots, sooji or rava, coriander leaves with ground roti.
- Combine everything together & knead it like dough & allow it to rest for ten mins.
- After ten min rub slight oil in your palm & prepare patties.
- You could make any shape patties you want.
- Roll the patties in rava or semolina.
- Heat the vessel with moderate heat & pour oil on it.
- Place the roti cutlets on pan.
- Cook & flip them over a few times until they turn brown & crispy from each sides.
- When roti cutlets are ready, distribute them with the favorite dip.
1. You could utilize leftover tortilla, roti or parathas to prepare chapati cutlets.
2. When grinding roti, don’t form thin powder, we require grainy mixture.
3. Slice veggies very properly so that they get simply bind up with other components.
4. Don’t turn chapati cutlets instantly, after putting them on vessel wait for a few mins then turn them over.
5. If the chapatis are salted already don’t add too much of salt.