1 day outing in Bangalore
When it comes to Bangalore it definitely bears a testimonial to the suave culture of India. It is also filled with places where one could go for a one-day trip which becomes the perfect weekend getaway. The pleasant climate of Bangalore all year round makes it a great destination for tourists.
Check out where you can go for one-day outing in Bangalore
- Nature camp, Kanakapura – Located at about 50kms from Bangalore this nature camp is the perfect place for people who is looking for a bit of adventure during the weekend. It is situated in the Banantimari Forest. What makes it such a great camping site is the fact that it is surrounded by forest on all side with a lake and a mountain in the close proximity to the camp. There are other adventurous activities that include rock climbing, canoeing, zip lining, etc
- Ramanagaram – This is famously known as the Silk city of India because of all the cocoon and silk industries that are located in this city. This is a well-renowned place and a great place for one day outing in Bangalore. This is situated at about 50kms from Bangalore and is a great picnic spot with family and friends.
- Kunti Betta – If you have never been on a night trek then pack your bags and head for it right now at Kunti Betta. This definitely can be one of the best weekend trips from Bangalore. The town of Pandavapura is encompassed by two large hills and overlooking the scenic Pandavapura Lake is where we find Kunti Betta. This place is situated at about 123 kms from Bangalore.
- Nandi Hills – This place is about 60kms from Bangalore and is rather one of the most prominent places for a one day outing in Bangalore. This is the perfect place for a summer retreat since one can see a splendid sunset or sunrise from the top of these hills. This place is perfect for bird watching and photography since the forests located at these hills shelter many migratory birds throughout the year.
- Savandurga – If you are looking for a place to have some adventure, then this is the perfect one for you. Located at about 50kms from Bangalore, this place is the perfect treat for the rock climbing enthusiast.