The cutlets possesses chapati & lot vegetables which make them complete meal in itself like having veggies and the chapati. The good mix of veggies make it nutritious & healthy.
Serve the roti cutlets as it is or you could make wrap or sandwich with it. We have also been through the vermicelli cutlets, oats cutlets & macaroni cutlet. You could make sandwich & wraps with them also. These are tasty combinations to try. They are super easy & delicious.
- 3-4-Chapati, Tortilla or Roti
- ¼ cup-Grated Carrot
- ¼ cup-Well sliced onions
- 1-2 teaspoon-Lemon Juice
- ⅔ cup-Boiled mashed potatoes
- 1 tbsp + 2 tbsp for coating-Rava/Semolina/sooji
- 2 tbsp-Coriander leaves
- 2-Well sliced green chilli
- ½ tsp-Red chilli powder
To make Lettuce wraps & Sandwiches:
- 2 pieces-Bread
- 3-4-Lettuce leaves
- Break tortilla, roti or chapati in tiny pieces.
- Grind them to a grainy mixture & put it into a mixing vessel.
- Include boiled mashed potatoes, lemon juice, salt, green chillies, onions, carrots, sooji or rava, coriander leaves with ground roti.
- Combine everything together & knead it like dough & allow it to rest for ten mins.
- After ten min rub slight oil in your palm & prepare patties.
- You could make any shape patties you want.
- Roll the patties in rava or semolina.
- Heat the vessel with moderate heat & pour oil on it.
- Place the roti cutlets on pan.
- Cook & flip them over a few times until they turn brown & crispy from each sides.
- When roti cutlets are ready, distribute them with the favorite dip.
1. You could utilize leftover tortilla, roti or parathas to prepare chapati cutlets.
2. When grinding roti, don’t form thin powder, we require grainy mixture.
3. Slice veggies very properly so that they get simply bind up with other components.
4. Don’t turn chapati cutlets instantly, after putting them on vessel wait for a few mins then turn them over.
5. If the chapatis are salted already don’t add too much of salt.