Magnetic Nanoparticles Review | Image Resource : academicjournals.org
Nanoparticles that can be manipulated and affected in some way by employing magnetic fields are called magnetic nanoparticles. These kinds of nanoparticles encompass two major components, which is a magnetic substance and a chemical substance. The magnetic substances usually comprises of iron, nickel, etc. while the chemical substance is present for functional purposes. They have been the centre of meticulous and gruelling research work owing to their attractive and unique properties.
There are 4 main categories of magnetic nanoparticles. They are:
Magnetic Nanoparticles Synthesis Review
There are different methods of synthesizing magnetic nanoparticles. The more common ones are:
1. Co-precipitation – In this process a base is added to aqueous salt solutions at either room temperatures or higher. The physical characteristics and composition of the nanoparticles depend widely on the type of salt solution, temperature and other related factors.
2. Thermal Decomposition – In this method, alkaline organometallic compounds are thermally decomposed into high-boiling organic solvents that in turn contain stabilizing surfactants.
3. Microemulsion – In this procedure nanoparticles are synthesized in reverse micelles.
4. Flame spray synthesis – Also known as flame spray pyrolysis, this method produces or synthesizes nanoparticles at a rate that is greater than 30 g/h.
Reviews and Applications of Magnetic Nanoparticles
There are quite a number of different applications of magnetic nanoparticles. Their synthesis has benefitted a lot of areas. Some common applications and their reviews are as follows:
- Medical treatments – They have been examined and reviewed for application or use in experimental treatment of cancer which is also commonly referred to as magnetic hyperthermia. Affinity ligands can be attached to the surface of these nanoparticles that allow it to target specific cells and tissues. Magnetic nanoparticle reviews have given us this information.
- Treatment of waste water – Magnetic nanoparticles can be separated using a magnetic field and that is why it can be used to treat contaminated water or waste water very efficiently. Reviews of magnetic nanoparticles have highlighted this application as this is extremely important.
Knowing all there is to magnetic nanoparticles can help in more ways than one. This information provides a very elementary knowledge of the substance, which you can use as a base for other information.
Asian Wedding Invitation Cards | Image Resource : i1.wp.com
Are you settled abroad and wondering whether you will get your traditional wedding card there? Worry not, for you will get a plethora of traditional Indian and other cards online at various sites. These sites are popular for traditional Indian wedding cards and just convey your requirements and you will get samples delivered at your door step. This is a best way to get the cards as you need not travel long distances to get the card.
You will yearn to follow your rituals and traditions more when you are abroad. So you will always look for avenues to get your cards printed pertaining to your regional preferences. Asian wedding invitation cards are different from cards of other regions as these cards are colourful and they do not confine to certain set formats. Cards elsewhere are simpler and subtle and they do not believe in printing cards in dark colours.
Asian Wedding Invitation Cards: Colourful And Attractive
Asian community in particular loves to get their cards printed as per their tastes. Some dedicated sites have samples of these cards. You can get cards in red, purple, yellow, green, grey and what not. A mix and match of colours with white background or cards in handmade paper all make the cards different from others. There can be striking contrast to the cards and the envelope. Customize your own card and let it speak about your taste.
Floral cut cards or cards with flowers printed, die cut cards, cards with laces, artistic cards, vintage style cards, cards with bows are very popular among Asians. Indian cards usually have religious symbols and verses from the Holy Scriptures. These cards can be printed even in foreign soil as many dealers deal only with Asian cards. You can choose from a plethora of designs and choose the best among Asian marriage invitation cards.
Asian Wedding Invitation | Image Resource : thewhipper.com
Asian Marriage Invitation Cards: Different From The Rest
Three fold cards or cards with two fold are available. To make a simple twofold card white card attractive you can tie a bigger bow in contrast colour in the envelope. These cards are available in different sizes. You can also choose a different size not conforming to the conventional sizes. Cards in the shape of a flower and star fish are popular. Carved sides are also popular and you can choose a flower carving or a peacock carving.
Scroll wedding cards though costly are trending nowadays as it has a regal touch to it. Some of the flowers printed on the cards are cherry blossoms, oriental blossoms, rose frame and velvet petals. These flowers are printed in colour and they are attractive. Muslim, Sikh and Hindu wedding cards are available. Asian wedding invitation cards can be chosen from sites or from some manufacturers. Some of the other trends in the cards are with regard to using the printing style and font sizes.
Pop up cards and cards with photographs of the bride and groom are also getting popular. Hindu cards usually have pictures of the gods and the royal procession. Muslim cards have religious symbols printed on them. Embossed cards and die cut cards are always in demand. Asian marriage invitation cards are much in demand among the Asians settled abroad.