Interior Designer Institutes in Mumbai | Image Resource : homesake.in
There is continuous need for interior designing in the global market. People trying to remodel their houses, decorate or even rebuild the complete space needs help from professionals. This provides long life to the house. Planning for the interior is not a simple task since it needs to cooperate with the entire atmosphere surrounding it.
Decorating it unwisely can hamper the relaxing aspect of any house. Professionals will understand the requirements of the client and then abide by it. This is exactly why a course with interior designing is always popular both in domestic and international markets.
Interior Designer Course in Mumbai and the Contents
Each day the complexity is growing in the housing. Interior design needs to cope with such fast changes. Students enrolled in this course will learn the proper graphic and technical designing of modern interiors to accept any tough challenges. Institutes who are providing interior designer course in Mumbai are focusing on some specific areas:
- Fundamentals of Interior Graphics
- Design I based on Residential platform
- Design II based on Commercial platforms like hotels, offices, restaurants, shops etc.
- Drafting technique, color theory and presentation techniques
- Interior construction concerning walls, flooring, partition, false ceiling, staircase etc.
- Perspective views
- Model making
- Quantities and estimates
- Computer aided design or CAD
Roles Taught In The Course:
Students enrolled in this course are taught some duties as interior designers. Following are the roles performed by the professionals passed from Mumbai based interior designer course:
- Determining the clients’ need in the entire project and deciding after consulting with their goals for this design in the first place is the responsibility of the interior designer.
- Measuring the entire space of the house and calculating required space for moving smoothly in the rooms and in between before remodeling.
- Sketching the preliminary designs of the house and also including electrical layouts.
Specifying the furniture to be included and other decorative materials with flooring, plumbing etc.
- Using a computer application to design final plans.
- How much time is required to finish the entire project is calculated and then preparing a list for cost involved.
Finding suitable options from where materials can be ordered.
- Consulting after completion with the client if this has been a successful project or not?
The roles mentioned above are asked from a responsible interior designer. This course teaches students how to make a mark in this industry being original and innovative at the same time.