This new trendy dish which is prepared using cottage cheese (Paneer) is so unique in many ways. Apart from paneer, cabbage and potatoes are used to make this recipe which brings a perfect balance in the dish. Dumplings are prepared with the paneer, and then it gets steamed not deep fry. Also, creamy spinach sauce is poured from the top at the time serving.
This recipe takes a maximum 25 minutes to prepare including cooking and preparation time. And as per the quantity of ingredients used in this recipe, you could serve maximum to 4 people.
Ingredients Required to make Paneer Dumplings with spinach sauce
- Paneer (Grated) – 1 Cup
- Cabbage (Finely Chopped) – ½ Cup
- Potatoes (Boiled, peeled and mashed) – ½ Cup
- Maida (Plain Flour) – 2 Tablespoon
- Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped) – 1 Tablespoon
- Green Chillies (Finely Chopped) – 2 Teaspoon
- Salt – As per Taste
For The Spinach Sauce
- White Sauce – 1 Cup
- Spinach Puree – ¼ Cup
- Salt – As per Taste
For The Garnish
- Tomatoes (Finely Chopped) – 2 Tablespoon
The Process to make Paneer Dumplings with Spinach Sauce
For the dumplings
1) In a deep bowl, take all the ingredients and mix them well.
2) Split the mixture into 12 portions and roll them into a round shape ball.
3) Take a steamer and steam the dumplings for around 5 – 7 minutes and then keep them aside.
For the Spinach Sauce
1) Take a non-stick pan and add white sauce along with spinach puree. Cook them for around a minute on a medium flame.
2) Add pepper and salt as per your taste and keep it aside.
1) Take a serving plate and arrange dumplings on it. Then pour spinach sauce over them.
2) Your Paneer Dumplings with Spinach Sauce is ready. Serve them immediately after garnishing with chopped tomatoes.
Chocolate Kaju Katli is a delicious and yummy recipe that is one of the famous dishes in the world. Chocolate Kaju Katli is a simple yet amazing dish for you to enjoy.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Serves 4 People
Ingredients to prepare Chocolate Kaju Katli:
- 1 cup – Cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup – Sugar
- 1/3 cup – Water
- 1 Teaspoon – Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon – Ghee
- Ghee to grease
- 100 grams – Dark chocolate compound
- Chocolate transfer sheet as needed
How to prepare Chocolate Kaju Katli:
- Into a mixer jar, drop cashew nuts & grind till soft powder.
- Don’t grind too much else it would begin to ooze the oil.
- Drop sugar & water in a vessel & cook till sugar dissolves fully.
- Cook till syrup becomes thick & little sticky.
- Don’t wait till the syrup reaches to the 1 string consistency as if it is cooked more
- then 1 string consistency, the Kaju Katli will become hard.
- Lower the heat to low & drop cocoa powder and cashew nut powder.
- Stir with the spatula & combine properly.
- Cook & mix constantly till the mixture gets thick & leaves the sides of the pan, don’t overcook.
- Switch off the flame & allow it to cool for three to four mins.
- Grease a plastic sheet put the made mix over the sheet.
- Grease your palms with ghee & knead it for a few mins.
- Roll it out in a desired thick round shape with a rolling pin.
- You could also put a sheet on it to stop the dough sticking to the rolling pin
Cut it with a knife in diamond shape pieces.
- Allow it to cool for three to four minutes.
- The melt dark chocolate in a double boiler or into the microwave.
- Cut the transfer sheet to the Kaju Katli size.
- Implement melted chocolate on the Kaju Katli & put the sheet on it.
- Peel the sheet post fifteen to twenty minutes.
- The Kaju Katli is ready to serve.
- Serve or store in the refrigerator.
Uttapam is a famous dish of the South Indian cuisine which could be relished anytime in the day. With a dosa like prep, preparing an uttapam is so easy & could be cooked in mins with the various veggies. One such variant is the Cheese & Basil Uttapam, that is made by using urad dal, fenugreek seeds, rice, Parmesan cheese and basil.
- Total Time: 40m
- Preparation Time: 15m
- Calories: 446
- Servings: 15
Ingredients for Cheese and Basil Uttapam:
- urad dal – two cup
- fenugreek seeds – two tsp
- grated parmesan cheese – two cup
- Basil – four tsp
- Italian seasoning as needed
- Rice – five cup
- Salt – two tbsp
- refined oil – six tbsp
- water as per requirement
How to prepare Cheese and Basil Uttapam:
Step 1) To make the amazing uttapam recipe, clean & soak rice, fenugreek seeds and dal whole night or for eight to ten hours. When done, drain the water & grind together every component with a cup of water to make a thick batter for the uttapam. Place it into a vessel & include salt as per the taste, mix properly with a spoon.
Step 2) Place a non-stick vessel over a moderate flame or a non-stick dosa tava & spray a few drops of the water onto it. Quickly clean with any kitchen cloth & then pour a little oil onto it. With a ladle, begin spreading the batter from centre of the tava to the outer portion in the circular motion.
Step 3) Once the crepe is slightly cooked, spray the grated Parmesan cheese on the top & cover with a lid. Allow it to melt a little & season with Italian seasoning & crushed the basil leaves. (Optional: You can use more herbs & masalas for a better taste.)
Step 4) When done, serve the uttapam hot and flat without folding it!
Cheesy Chutney Cheelas is an easy-to-prepare recipe that is made in almost each North Indian kitchen & is liked by all ages people. Cheela is a savoury pancake prepared with gram flour, jalapeno, cheddar cheese, a melange of authentic Indian masalas and green chutney. It is distributed as a snack & is also served in brunch or breakfast. Green or Mint chutney adds to its flavour & makes it even more novel. Pack it in your kid’s tiffin box & they would love these amazing cheelas. Go through the recipe.
- Total Time: 25m
- Preparation Time: 10m
- Calories: 340
- Servings: 8
Ingredients for Cheesy Chutney Cheelas:
- powdered gram flour (besan) – two cup
- salt as per requirement
- cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- green chutney – 1/4 cup
- Jalapeno – one cup
- Water – 1 1/4 cup
- cayenne pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- vegetable oil – 1/4 cup
- cheddar cheese – 1 cup
How to prepare Cheesy Chutney Cheelas:
Step 1) To begin with, bring a vessel & mix gram flour, salt, water, chopped jalapeno, cumin seeds, turmeric, baking powder and cayenne pepper. Combine the components finely ensuring that no lumps are generated. Heat one teaspoon oil in big non-stick frying vessel or crepe vessel on a moderate flame.
Step 2) Spread around 1/4 cup ready batter in the vessel, with a rounded ladle to spread it thinly. Cook for two minutes or till bottom is golden & little crisp. Flip cheela & cook for one minute.
Step 3) Flip over once more & spread one teaspoon chutney evenly on the top. Spray two tablespoon grated cheese evenly over the chutney. Cook for one minute till cheese begins to melt.
Step 4) Fold cheela in half & placed into the plate. Repeat same with rest batter.